Monday, September 10, 2007

Google

Well, as Google no longer seems to be counting 95% of our incoming links.... things must clearly be re-thought! It has always been important to find incoming ONE way links, it seems to be more important now. Seems Google is no longer interested in links exchanges, links pages, etc... Not sure why and I'm not sure anyone has EVER really figured out how Google does their page ranking.

Something that surprised me was Top 100 sites! I wasn't sure how much good they did, if any but I admit I've submitted to several and even started one of my own just to see if/how it would help. Several of my incoming links from Google are From TOP 100 sites! This DID shock me but..... there it is. So, if you come across a top 100 page, especially one that has any pagerank, go for it... submit your site.

And work on those one way links. I wish I could tell you how to go about it but still working on that myself. Haven't found anyone that is actually able to EXPLAIN how this can be done (still searching though!).

No comments: